Saturday, June 19, 2010

Revenue Streams

This is going to be a relatively long blog because I feel the need to express my position on business and business ventures.

I am in a number of network marketing endeavors and I am only in them because I believe in what the product or service can do for ME. By association, I can transfer that belief to another person because I can see the benefit that can accrue to THEM. In marketing, that's all it takes...the ability to wear your belief in such a way that allows someone else to want it as well, and/or to do what you do. Is that being the dreaded, "Salesperson?"

Probably...and let's face it, not everyone can be, let alone see themselves as a salesperson. After all, it requires one to flip a switch and be "on" in order to engender that excitement in another. We can all read facts and we can all see the benefits of doing this or that.



The perception of a "salesperson" has always been less than positive to some but, the reality is that everyone of our professional existences requires someone to be the salesman in order for us to put food on our table. But, that's personal and if you're in network marketing...rephrase, if you're in a GOOD network marketing system, you should only be able to earn substantial income by helping someone else do the same or better than you. Anything else is a shell game.

I've written before how I abhor the approach and setup of YTB, for example. Some like it; I don't. I think it is inherently tilted towards Ponzi-ism with its high entrance fees, most of which go to the sponsor, and its high monthly fees to have a website. To do e-commerce, you MUST have a website, or what's the point?

But, I digress...

What prevents a person from getting into network marketing? Let's take a look and see if any of these seem familiar? they may say:


  • I am not a salesperson.
  • I don't like talking to my friends or family about business
  • I am happy doing what I'm doing

  • I am busy doing ___________

  • I tried it before and didn't make any money

  • I can't see myself doing that...


Naturally, not everyone is wired to be this way and so we allow for this. Despite their constant sharing of their opinions and thoughts on a subject, often with great passion, they aren't "really" salespeople, huh? :-)

However, so many people who feel they can use any of the above reasons for not getting involved in network marketing, still have dreams that need to come true, right?

If your dreams are large enough, and they are real enough to you, what will you NOT do to make them happen?

To that degree, it takes courage to see yourself differently than you did before. When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see yourself in your dreams? Do you see success? Do you see accomplishment on your own terms, or do you only see "you?"



It takes guts to work with other people to have them achieve their dreams. It takes courage to do what you don't like to do in order to achieve what you really want in life. If you cannot muster the courage, you may lead a life of "quiet desperation" in the words of David Thoreau. Then, years from now, you will look back and cry "if only" I had done this or done that...

If you are ready to be that someone else...that person who won't settle for business as usual; the person who feels that they deserve the best opportunity to be what they want and not constrained by someone else's performance appraisal, the person deep down who has been hidden from you until now, then when will you start?

I heard a preacher earlier this year ask the congregation to stand, turn around and look at the rear wall, and then turn back around. He then asked us to to turn the person next to them and repeat after him:

"Neighbor...that's the LAST time that I'm looking back!"



If that is you, then let's talk business. Let's talk about you reviewing an opportunity to achieve your dreams. Let's talk about something that WILL let you be successful if you have the courage to not care what people think of you because you will do whatever you need to do to better your life!


If you want a simple and easy business to run, one that fits your schedule and you run on your own terms, but with hundreds of people ready to help you be your best, then please listen to this brief eleven-minute video and contact me privately: I, for one, am not looking back anymore without seeing who I can bring up to the front with me. If you are that person willing to come with me, and even pass me in this business, then I will see you at the bank

http://www.cafe-sain.com
http://www.cafe-sano.com

It's easy; it's simple; it's coffee!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home